Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hello there!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Blur
Noob
Noob
Blur

Male Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2009-02-14

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeSun 15 Feb 2009, 5:02 pm

Hello there!
I'm Blur. My real name is Peter and, well, I'm just another everyday person that is in a forum. And this seems like a nice one.
Abut me? Well, not much I can think of. I'm a paradox person at times... What I find funny at one time I turn to disgust at another... Yeah... I like lots of stuff... I'm mostly calm and normal going, but that can be changed. Mostly by games I play, movies or cartoons I watch or music I listen to....
Gaming systems I own? I have a Wii, N64, a Genesis and NES (which are broken...) and a Game Boy and GB Advance SP. Also a PC, but I don't count it as a gaming system... In fact I own 2 of 'em.
What more to say... Great being here... Look forward to my PC game reviews as I'm going to post some here.
Back to top Go down
Spyke Solaris
Owner
Owner
Spyke Solaris

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello there!   Hello there! Icon_minitimeMon 16 Feb 2009, 3:30 pm

Wow! Didn't expect to see you here Blur. Welcome to my forum. What do you think? Hopefully you can help me to make it a really good community similar to TSF. Well hope you have fun. Ciao for now!
Back to top Go down

Hello there!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Board related :: Introduction-
Jump to: