Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Introductions FAQ - including example

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyke Solaris
Owner
Owner
Spyke Solaris

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Introductions FAQ - including example Empty
PostSubject: Introductions FAQ - including example   Introductions FAQ - including example Icon_minitimeTue 10 Feb 2009, 10:16 pm

OK, if your reading this chances are your new. So here is my guide (or rather Truesonic for TSF's guide) to a good Introduction.

Quote :
DO's
So we can get to know you a bit better please provide a little information about yourself.

Name, age, likes, dislikes, hobbies, how you found this forum and what you want to gain and/or contribute to the forums is always nice to see.

DON'Ts
Avoid using too many smiley emotes on your introduction. Its annoying to look at and people may think your incapable of doing proper posts.

To give you all a feel for an average Introduction here's mine.

Hi, I'm Spyke Solaris. My real forname is Nick but you aren't getting my Surname. (This is advisory as you don't know what sort of people will look here.) Im 16 and live in England. My favourite things to do with my time include: playing Video Games, watching TV, surfing the web and listening to Rock music. I found this forum through myself, I am the creator:P.
The Gaming systems I own include:
PS1
PS2
PC
GameBoy (the original Brick one)
GBA SP
Nintendo DS
Nintendo Wii
I own an iPod Touch 2nd gen and my favourite bands include, 30 Seconds to Mars, Disturbed and Crush 40. I hope I enjoy my time here, so on and so forth.

This is what would be classed as an average yet good introduction. One line Introductions are shunned upon and not appreciated. This is because they do not really tell people about you in enough depth. Of course I am one of those people who believe there is nothing interesting about them but look at what I churned out in a couple of minutes. I hope to see everyone's Introductions looking similar to this. So, now you have this information, have fun posting your Introductions!
Back to top Go down

Introductions FAQ - including example
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Board related :: Introduction-
Jump to: