Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Call of Duty: World at War - PC, Playstation 3, XBOX360, Wii

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Spyke Solaris
Owner
Owner
Spyke Solaris

Male Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2008-06-07

Call of Duty: World at War - PC, Playstation 3, XBOX360, Wii Empty
PostSubject: Call of Duty: World at War - PC, Playstation 3, XBOX360, Wii   Call of Duty: World at War - PC, Playstation 3, XBOX360, Wii Icon_minitimeWed 11 Jun 2008, 7:06 pm

Call of Duty: World at War is to be the 5th instalment in the Call of Duty series. Although it hasn't yet got a release date for Europe I feel I should still talk about it as everyone else has the right to know about it. I will alter this when a release date is comfirmed for Europe.

Call of Duty: World of War will be returning to it's WW2 roots & will be set in the Pacific Theatre and the Eastern Front of WW2. This new CoD will feature co-op gameplay both offline (2-player splitscreen) and online (4-player). Plus, Vehicles will be making a return having dissapeared in CoD4 along with new squad-based elements within multiplayer. World at War will have a two-year development cycle, double that of Treyarch's previous title, Call of Duty 3. The game will be powered by an enhanced version of Infinity Ward's Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare engine - improvements have been made to the physics engine and lighting model. Environments are now more destructible and can be set on fire with the flamethrower (which features propogating fire). A full-sized replica PBY Catalina was constructed for motion capture use.

For more info the Wiki of this Game is: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Call_of_Duty:_World_at_War
Back to top Go down

Call of Duty: World at War - PC, Playstation 3, XBOX360, Wii
Page 1 of 1